Author Guide Lines
Please submit your manuscript as a doc/pdf to: email@example.com
- Manuscripts should be submitted in PDF as well as MS Word in Times New Roman and Word Size of 15 for Main Title, 10 (Bold) for Subtitles and 10 for the Body.
- The Manuscript should contain a maximum of 6 Pages.
- All the paragraphs should be Justified, One Column and there should be Single Line Spacing between each paragraph. All the tables, pictures must be in JPEG Format with high resolution.
- The composition of manuscripts should be as follows: Heading, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment, References.
- Please declare competing interest of authors if any.
How To Publish Paper
- Authors submit their profile manuscript
- Manuscript checking by reviewer committee and give reply Accept or Reject via mail.
- Accept your Manuscript after Author submits their payment and copyrights form at same time.
- Verify your payment and copyrights form.
- Your paper has been published online.
- Authors submit their profile Manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequency Of Publication
Gradiva Review Journal is published as a Monthly journal with 12 issues per year. Special editions are also planned subject to the scope and need.
All submitted articles will be initially subjected to editorial procedures and if found suitable for publishing will be sent to reviewers for peer review. It is not necessary that every article will go for peer review. Once the review process is over and the article is accepted, authors will be intimated over email provided with a paper ID, which the author is insisted to reply within 3 days of time, after which the article will be sent for publishing after all the necessary formalities are done.